Registration is now closed.
- At least one author of each accepted paper must complete a REGULAR (FULL) registration (non-student registration) for the conference before October 18th (except authors of papers in Special Session).
- Students must send a proof of their status on the registration form.
Early registration ends October 18th, 2022.
There is a discount for Socios de la Red Temática en Tecnologías del Habla (RTTH) and for active ISCA members. Inactive ISCA members must register with the Base Regular fee.
- You can check your ISCA membership here.
- If you are not sure if you are up to date with your RTTH membership dues, please contact the President of the RTTH, Dr. Carlos D. Martínez Hinarejos (cmartine_AT_dsic.upv.es).
All the papers in the conference will be accessible through the ISCA Online Archive. Also, we have already agreed with MDPI to handle a Special Issue from the IberSPEECH2022 conference at Applied Sciences (https://www.mdpi.com/journal/applsci/special_issues/2JW9D21C37).
The only payment method for registration at IberSPEECH 2022 is a bank transfer.
The bank transfer reference must include the name of the Conference and participant’s full name (e.g. «IberSPEECH2022 John Smith»).
Please note that a copy of your bank transfer receipt must be uploaded on the registration form.
Any bank charges must be paid by the sender. This guarantees that we will receive your payment in full.
The University of Granada will issue an invoice as soon as its financial services have proof of payment.
REGISTRATION FEES (VAT 21% included)
|Categories||Early registration fee
Early registration is over
|Late registration fee
(Registration is closed)
|Base Regular (Full)|
|RTTH/ISCA Members Regular (Full)|
|RTTH/ISCA Members Student|
|Extra Gala dinner ticket (for unregistered persons)|
The regular and student registration fee includes:
- Admission to all technical sessions
- Coffee breaks, lunch 2 days, social activities: a guided tour, welcome reception and banquet.
- Proceedings Program booklet
- Certificate of attendance
Your registration will only be accepted after payment has been received.
CONDITIONS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Registration fees are transferable. Name changes must be informed by e-mail.
All refund requests must be received in writing by email or regular mail.
Cancellation on or before October 21, 2022: Full refund less a cancellation fee of 50 €
From October 22, 2022: No refunds can be made for cancellations or failure to attend.
All refund and name changes requests must be received in writing by email to: email@example.com