The IberSPEECH 2022 Conference ended on November 16. Here is the latest news and some additional information.
- Photo gallery
- Next edition of IberSPEECH
- Keynote speaker presentations
- Special issue of the Journal of Applied Sciences with papers from IberSPEECH 2022
IberSPEECH 2022 Awards
There were two awards at IberSPEECH 2022, Best PhD Thesis award and Best Paper Award. In this edtion of the Conference the winners are:
- Best PhD Thesis award: Victoria Mingote (University of Zaragoza) for her PhD Thesis:
Supervisor: Antonio Miguel
- Best paper award: Wanying Ge, Hemlata Tak, Massimiliano Todisco, Nicholas Evans (EURECOM, France) for their paper:
Also, during the Conference the Spanish Thematic Network on Speech Technology (RTTH) awarded the Professional Career Prize in Speech Technologies. In this edition the honorary prize was for
- Climent Nadeu Camprubí, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
- José Manuel Pardo Muñoz, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Congratulations to the award winners.
We will update the photo gallery as we have more photos.
Photo gallery of IbeSPEECH 2022 (Google Photos)
If you have photos of the Conference and would like to share them, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The next edition of IberSPEECH will take place in Aveiro (Portugal) in 2024.
For more information, please, contact António Joquim S. Teixeira, Institute of Electronics and Informatics Engineering of Aveiro, University of Aveiro (Portugal).
Here you have a Video on Aveiro.
Keynote speaker presentations
- Secure and explainable voice biometrics. Massimiliano Todisco, EURECOM Digital Security Department, France.
- Disease biomarkers in speech. Isabel Trancoso, INESC-ID / IST / University of Lisbon, Portugal.
Special issue of the Journal of Applied Sciences with papers from IberSPEECH 2022
We invite all authors who have presented a paper at IberSPEECH 2022 to submit an extended version of their paper to the the Special Issue of Applied Sciences journal (MDPI) entitled «IberSPEECH 2022: Speech and Language Technologies for Iberian Languages».
This special issue is now open for submission. Please note that the deadline for submission of the extended paper is May 31, 2023.
More information about this special Issue: https://www.mdpi.com/si/130026/