We are glad to announce that IberSPEECH’2022 will hold the traditional Albayzín evaluation organized by the Spanish Thematic Network on Speech Technologies.
ALBAYZIN EVALUATION CHALLENGE
The Albayzín evaluation challenge focuses on evaluating different speech technologies over TV and radio broadcast.
Four evaluations are proposed:
- Speech to Text Challenge (S2TC), organized by RTVE and Universidad de Zaragoza, consists of automatically transcribe different types of TV shows. More information and evaluation plans …
- Speaker Diarization and Identity Asignement Challenge (SDIAC), organized by RTVE and Universidad de Zaragoza, consists of segmenting broadcast audio documents according to different speakers, linking those segments which originate from the same speaker and identify a closed set of speakers. More information and evaluation plans …
- Text and Speech Alignment Challenge (TaSAC), consists of two subchallenges:
- TaSAC-BP:Alignment and validation of speech signals with partial and inaccurate text transcriptions, organized by University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU), consists of aligning text and audio extracted from a plenary session of the Basque Parliament. More information and evaluation plans …
- TaSAC-ST:Synchronization of respeaking generated broadcasted subtitles, organized by RTVE and Universidad de Zaragoza, consists of synchronazing the broadcasted subtitles created by respeaking of different TV shows. More information and evaluation plans …
- Search on Speech Challenge (SoSC), organized by Universidad San Pablo-CEU and AuDIaS from Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, consists of searching in audio content a list of terms/queries.
More information about the different challenges, databases and online registration can be found in http://catedrartve.unizar.es/albayzin2022.html
For any additional information, please contact the organizers of the calls.
The ALBAYZIN 2022 Evaluations Organizing Committee
Eduardo Lleida Solano, email@example.com, Universidad de Zaragoza, Spain
Alfonso Ortega Giménez, firstname.lastname@example.org, Universidad de Zaragoza, Spain
Javier Tejedor Noguerales, email@example.com, Universidad San Pablo CEU, Spain
Luis Javier Rodríguez Fuentes, firstname.lastname@example.org, Universidad del País Vasco, Spain